Friday, August 29, 2008

BoFax



Juan (aka Nasty Rudi) posted a link to some of his beats and I let him know that I was diggin' them so he sent me 5 tracks back in Dec. 07 and I recorded 3 songs (She Wanna Dance, Leap Year and Inside) He liked how they turned out and asked if I'd do a whole project and here it is. Welcome to BoFax

megaupload link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0NUSF6W3


Tracklisting

1. BoFax (intro)
2. Dreamer
3. She Wanna Dance
4. Eli Stone
5. The Realm
6. Leap Year
7. Dissertation #6
8. In Yo' Face
9. Special Report (feat. BrothaSoul)
10. Inside/You and Me (interlude)
11. Party Ain't Over
12. BoFax


All Songs Produced by Nasty Rudi

All Songs written and performed by M.C. Logic (except "Special Report" written by M.C. Logic and BrothaSoul)

artwork by resolution design

Shout out to Juan, BrothaSoul, my man David for letting us record at his studio, Fairfax, Bochum and all places in between.

peace,

M.C. Logic

No comments: